Thursday 6 June 2013

A picture (or 5) speaks a thousand words

I am deliberately not going to blog all about last week's events.

Which means I won't be telling you all about the wedding of two of my most favourite people, and how fantastic it was and how beautiful my best friend looked, how I cried actual real tears when she walked up the aisle and would have probably sobbed my way through the entire ceremony had I not had 2 little monkeys children to keep quiet and relatively still.  There seems little point either, in going into how gorgeous the location was, how well behaved our boys were and what a great time we had.

Nor will I be telling you about the hilarity and gin-soaked awesomeness that was the Poirot-inspired Murder Mystery Evening, how I laughed more than I have in a really long time and how my alter ego has secret homicidal tendencies ;)

I won't be telling you about our 3 day stay at Roaches Hall, including random detour to a farm which damn-near scraped the bottom off my car and may in fact have knocked a few things loose underneath. I shan't even begin to tell you how much fun the boys had at "The Big House" as Toby renamed it, how they loved being around so many people 24/7, how they always had someone to play with and were in their element spending most of their time outdoors.

I won't bore you telling you how deflated and strangely detached we all felt getting straight back to normality on Sunday or how mundane this week has been in comparison.


I'm not even going to share with you a selection of my most favourite photos from the whole experience...oh no wait...actually I am...Just a sneak peek ;)









1 comment: